Thursday, July 30, 2009

Twins!

Yesterday, Carrie and I went to the doctors office so that she could have an ultrasound done. There we saw it - two sets of quickly beating hearts!

Yep - that's right - we're having twins!

We had known ever since the day before I had left to go back to Maryland for my High School reunion that she was pregnant - but the ultrasound today grounded what had previously been a mere assumption into the hard reality of certain knowledge. I'm gonna be a father - twice over!

6 comments:

The Caffeine-nation of Charlie » Cascina Spinasse said...

[...] and I went out last night – both to celebrate her birthday (and the other piece of good news that we had just recieved a few hours before), and to get out of the rather oppressive heat that [...]

Cris Mesling said...

Congrats, C.A. and Carrie! That's so awesome!! Though after surviving (barely) the terrible twos and threes with just one darling, I can't imagine what it would be like with TWO!!! Enjoy every minute together before they arrive :-).

~Cris

Charlie said...

Thank you, Cris! Carrie and I are planning to do just that!

Alex said...

It was so great to hear this news, congratulations! I imagine it must be overwhelming in so many ways—but almost all of them good! :)
with you two for folks, those are going to be some pretty cool babies.

Sandy Burgess Natarajan said...

Tony,

Congratuations!! Sounds like you will very soon have your hands full with the babies.

-Sandy

Kat said...

Hey, too cool. I didn't know you were on here. I've already told you how amazing this is...but I'll tell you again for a matter of public record. Love, Aunt Kat