Sunday, February 14, 2010

All good things...

Now that the kids are here in the world, I am stepping away a bit from the me-centric Caffeine Nation and devoting more time to C.C and the Beans, a more family-centered blog that is devoted to Gabe, Ollie, Carrie and I - and even Axia! I'm hoping that you'll see some content from Carrie there, as well. 


I decided to move away from Blogger for this one because, as much as I like Blogger, Wordpress is the better tool for blogging, I think. There are far more templates, and I have found one that fits the likes of both Carrie and I just fine. Plus, as much as I value comments, I really don't like anonymous commentary...


Here are all of the blogs  that I currently maintain:


You are more than welcome to follow one, two, or all three of my blogs! Of course, comments are always welcome!

No comments: