Friday, August 7, 2009

Wedding Music

When Carrie and I got married last year, our good friend Alex provided the music for the occasion. He's an avid audiophile who has around 45,000 records in his collection, so he has plenty of music to choose from. Both Carrie and I provided him with "seed" music, about ten tracks apiece, around which he would build out the total wedding set, enough for four hours of music. Aside from having to (a) make sure that Etta James' "At Last" was the first song in the set, and (b) making sure that all of our songs played, there was no restrictions on the order. Alex divided the set into "Slow" and "Fast" songs, but I've decided to mash all of his music into a single folder. I've kept the original choices that Carrie and I made in their own zip files as well.

I'm presenting all of the wedding songs in three files for downloading, so that everyone can see both the inspiration for his set, and the songs that he decided to add. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I downloaded the songs... and my personal favorite is Carrie's list. She's got some great taste in music! :)

Sandy said...

Is it me or is "At Last" missing from the set??

C.A. Cubed said...

You're right Sandy - I think that I must have lost it during my (many) transfers.